- Spanish Colonial Art Restoration – The Earliest European Art in California
- Mural Conservation Treatments and Historic Preservation Studies Discover Important Italian Artwork and History In The Garda Lake Area
- Should I Put Glass In Front Of My Painting When I Frame It?
- Frankie Boyer On Biz Talk Radio Interviews Art Expert Scott M. Haskins
- Graffiti Art, Street Art… Save It As Valuable Contemporary Art?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: graffiti removal
This is one of the “monikers” that we got tagged with last weekend, the day after we finished the removal of the huge tag of the bottom half of the mural. This graffiti covered about a 4′ x 10′ area. … Continue reading
This is a very nice article in today’s LA Times about the 20th anniversary of Kent Twitchell’s Monument to the LA Chamber Orchestra. What a fantastic visual treat it is as you come up the 110 Freeway from the south … Continue reading
Mural restoration and graffiti removal in downtown Los Angeles will begin Tues. This will be the first 101 freeway mural of 4 that are covered with graffiti. Then, after these 4 are looking good, another 8 murals that are part of … Continue reading
Kent Twitchell painted the mural “Jim Morphesis Monument” under the 101 freeway overpass of Hope St. It is part of a two piece mural diptych called “7th Street Altarpiece”, the other mural being that of Lita Albuquerque. And “7th Street Altarpiece” is … Continue reading