- Is This The Worst Art Storage You’ve Ever Seen? Tell us in the comment section.
- News From Corona-Riverside, CA Bicentennial Freedom Mural Restoration Proposal Update – just a quick drive by
- Specialized Art Storage Services At FACL Are Getting Noticed
- Two 30 ft Mexican Mural Masterpieces Removed and Saved From Demolition
- Spanish Colonial Art Restoration – The Earliest European Art in California
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 1984 Olympic mural
Kent Twitchell painted the mural “Jim Morphesis Monument” under the 101 freeway overpass of Hope St. It is part of a two piece mural diptych called “7th Street Altarpiece”, the other mural being that of Lita Albuquerque. And “7th Street Altarpiece” is … Continue reading