- With Art Restoration of Emotionally Important Items, A Personal Connection with Clients Almost Always Happens
- Stolen Art Mysteries In The Movies And In Real Life
- Removing Murals To Save Public Art In Austin, Texas
- Mural Removal Testimonial From Project Manager
- Is This The Worst Art Storage You’ve Ever Seen? Tell us in the comment section.
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 1984 Olympic mural
Kent Twitchell painted the mural “Jim Morphesis Monument” under the 101 freeway overpass of Hope St. It is part of a two piece mural diptych called “7th Street Altarpiece”, the other mural being that of Lita Albuquerque. And “7th Street Altarpiece” is … Continue reading