- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
- 300 Year Old Buddha’s Lacquer and Gold Leaf Layers Stabilized and Preserved At The Mission Inn, Riverside CA
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Caltrans
Mural restoration and graffiti removal in downtown Los Angeles will begin Tues. This will be the first 101 freeway mural of 4 that are covered with graffiti. Then, after these 4 are looking good, another 8 murals that are part of … Continue reading
Fair Park Dallas, Texas by Carlo Ciampaglia and the 1984 Olympic Freeway Murals in Los Angeles by Kent Twitchell, Judy Baca and Alonzo Davis are featured in this super interesting short video on removing paint and graffiti from murals. At … Continue reading
Exhibition: “Art in the Streets” at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles missed a BIG opportunity to be a “guiding light institution.”
The Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles missed a BIG opportunity to be a “guiding light institution” in the Exhibition: “Art in the Streets” On a related subject to the article that follows after this, I’m moved to comment … Continue reading
Freeway murals in downtown LA are really a study on the subject of the battle against graffiti and tagging vandals. Caltrans (the highway maintenance authority in the State of California) is required by law to keep graffiti under control and … Continue reading