- Spanish Colonial Art Restoration – The Earliest European Art in California
- Mural Conservation Treatments and Historic Preservation Studies Discover Important Italian Artwork and History In The Garda Lake Area
- Should I Put Glass In Front Of My Painting When I Frame It?
- Frankie Boyer On Biz Talk Radio Interviews Art Expert Scott M. Haskins
- Graffiti Art, Street Art… Save It As Valuable Contemporary Art?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Caltrans
Mural restoration and graffiti removal in downtown Los Angeles will begin Tues. This will be the first 101 freeway mural of 4 that are covered with graffiti. Then, after these 4 are looking good, another 8 murals that are part of … Continue reading
Fair Park Dallas, Texas by Carlo Ciampaglia and the 1984 Olympic Freeway Murals in Los Angeles by Kent Twitchell, Judy Baca and Alonzo Davis are featured in this super interesting short video on removing paint and graffiti from murals. At … Continue reading
Exhibition: “Art in the Streets” at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles missed a BIG opportunity to be a “guiding light institution.”
The Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles missed a BIG opportunity to be a “guiding light institution” in the Exhibition: “Art in the Streets” On a related subject to the article that follows after this, I’m moved to comment … Continue reading
Freeway murals in downtown LA are really a study on the subject of the battle against graffiti and tagging vandals. Caltrans (the highway maintenance authority in the State of California) is required by law to keep graffiti under control and … Continue reading