- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: murals on 101 freeway
Kent Twitchell painted the mural “Jim Morphesis Monument” under the 101 freeway overpass of Hope St. It is part of a two piece mural diptych called “7th Street Altarpiece”, the other mural being that of Lita Albuquerque. And “7th Street Altarpiece” is … Continue reading