- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: freeway mural
This is a very nice article in today’s LA Times about the 20th anniversary of Kent Twitchell’s Monument to the LA Chamber Orchestra. What a fantastic visual treat it is as you come up the 110 Freeway from the south … Continue reading