- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
- 300 Year Old Buddha’s Lacquer and Gold Leaf Layers Stabilized and Preserved At The Mission Inn, Riverside CA
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 1984 Olympic Freeway murals
As I was finishing up an answer to a comment on the blog post about the new surveillance system (https://www.fineartconservationlab.com/murals/video-surveillance-of-public-art-mural-catching-graffiti-vandals) when the phone rang and it was Vincent Moreno, Vandalism Abatement Coordinator for Caltrans. WAR!!!!! The mural got tagged again … Continue reading
Mural restoration and graffiti removal in downtown Los Angeles will begin Tues. This will be the first 101 freeway mural of 4 that are covered with graffiti. Then, after these 4 are looking good, another 8 murals that are part of … Continue reading