- Get Intimate With Your Art – Maintenance Dusting of Michelangelo’s David Provides A Suggestion For Your Collection.
- Mural Restoration, Bigger Than 6 Mt. Rushmores, On Prado Dam Bicentennial Mural Near Corona and Riverside, CA Set To Start
- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Jim Morphesis Monument
While sitting in my booth at the LA Art Show I looked up and noticed a man young man in his late 20’s in a fashion challenged suit and tie staring at my wide screen monitor of the many photos … Continue reading
As I was finishing up an answer to a comment on the blog post about the new surveillance system (https://www.fineartconservationlab.com/murals/video-surveillance-of-public-art-mural-catching-graffiti-vandals) when the phone rang and it was Vincent Moreno, Vandalism Abatement Coordinator for Caltrans. WAR!!!!! The mural got tagged again … Continue reading
In 1984, Kent Twitchell, Los Angeles’ most famous and most visible mural artist, was part of an elite group of artists to paint for the City of Los Angeles a series of murals along the downtown freeways to celebrate the … Continue reading
Mural restoration and graffiti removal in downtown Los Angeles will begin Tues. This will be the first 101 freeway mural of 4 that are covered with graffiti. Then, after these 4 are looking good, another 8 murals that are part of … Continue reading