- Spanish Colonial Art Restoration – The Earliest European Art in California
- Mural Conservation Treatments and Historic Preservation Studies Discover Important Italian Artwork and History In The Garda Lake Area
- Should I Put Glass In Front Of My Painting When I Frame It?
- Frankie Boyer On Biz Talk Radio Interviews Art Expert Scott M. Haskins
- Graffiti Art, Street Art… Save It As Valuable Contemporary Art?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Jim Morphesis Monument
While sitting in my booth at the LA Art Show I looked up and noticed a man young man in his late 20’s in a fashion challenged suit and tie staring at my wide screen monitor of the many photos … Continue reading
As I was finishing up an answer to a comment on the blog post about the new surveillance system (https://www.fineartconservationlab.com/murals/video-surveillance-of-public-art-mural-catching-graffiti-vandals) when the phone rang and it was Vincent Moreno, Vandalism Abatement Coordinator for Caltrans. WAR!!!!! The mural got tagged again … Continue reading
In 1984, Kent Twitchell, Los Angeles’ most famous and most visible mural artist, was part of an elite group of artists to paint for the City of Los Angeles a series of murals along the downtown freeways to celebrate the … Continue reading
Mural restoration and graffiti removal in downtown Los Angeles will begin Tues. This will be the first 101 freeway mural of 4 that are covered with graffiti. Then, after these 4 are looking good, another 8 murals that are part of … Continue reading