- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Category Archives: Consulation
This blog post has been syndicated at ExpertClick.com Its a bit of a coup to get an article syndicated, and its certainly prestigious, as additional “proof” that the info and the author are considered far and wide authoritative and an expert … Continue reading
Same Analytical Methods Used On Famous Painting By Peter Bruegel the Elder Displayed in Exhibition, “Traces: Revealing Secrets in Art and History” at Cal Lutheran University”
Infrared and x-radiography were utilized to unravel the changes in the Old Master painting of the video below, revealing also interesting historical details and perhaps insights into the political views of the renown artist. This article demonstrates methods of interesting … Continue reading
A New York art dealer has a client that needs some art conservation help in Utah and after looking over my resume wrote me that, yes, they had seen where we’ve done work for the Fine Arts Museum in SF … Continue reading
Art Conservation Painting Restoration Client Testimonials from Orange County, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City
Nothing is as powerful as a spontaneous testimonial from a satisfied client. But can you trust the word or opinion of another person? Perhaps they don’t know the difference between a stretcher bar and a strainer? But, WHAT IF you … Continue reading