- Get Intimate With Your Art – Maintenance Dusting of Michelangelo’s David Provides A Suggestion For Your Collection.
- Mural Restoration, Bigger Than 6 Mt. Rushmores, On Prado Dam Bicentennial Mural Near Corona and Riverside, CA Set To Start
- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
Like us on Facebook
Category Archives: Insurance
The artworks are heirlooms being passed down to the next generation and are full of memories and “triggers” for good family history stories. See this testimonial. Questions 805 564 3438 Continue reading
June 2, 2021 An ICCROM virtual conference and training on preserving your digital memories. It may be a bit “corporate” or professional but the info should be good. Also, remember my publications, which are the most widely distributed and well … Continue reading
Busted up Early American Art I couldn’t believe the valuable collectibles I found in a pile of stuff a couple of weeks ago! I was amazed!! Besides the unexpected treasures, I also found neglect and bad judgment of packers and … Continue reading
Art Conservation Painting Restoration Client Testimonials from Orange County, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City
Nothing is as powerful as a spontaneous testimonial from a satisfied client. But can you trust the word or opinion of another person? Perhaps they don’t know the difference between a stretcher bar and a strainer? But, WHAT IF you … Continue reading
Smoke Damage on Art, Collectibles, Heirlooms and Antiques – Tips For Making An Insurance Claim – Smoke Damaged Oil Painting
This article is by guest blogger Charles out of Orange, CA who is an “Expert Broker” or “Independant Adjuster” for insurance companies who need to find the right people for the right job. I asked Charles to write about this … Continue reading