- Graffiti Art, Street Art… Save It As Valuable Contemporary Art?
- An Interesting Personal Story About Where Baroque Music, French Blue Bloods and Vintage Paintings with Hurdy-Gurdys Lead Me.
- Understanding Disaster Risk for Digital Heritage and Memories
- Oil Painting Restoration in Salt Lake City – a famous art dealer gives his trusted source
- WPA historic mural restoration expert Scott M. Haskins is interviewed by Sirius FM 143 national talk radio Julie Rose
Like us on Facebook
Category Archives: Insurance
June 2, 2021 An ICCROM virtual conference and training on preserving your digital memories. It may be a bit “corporate” or professional but the info should be good. Also, remember my publications, which are the most widely distributed and well … Continue reading
Busted up Early American Art I couldn’t believe the valuable collectibles I found in a pile of stuff a couple of weeks ago! I was amazed!! Besides the unexpected treasures, I also found neglect and bad judgment of packers and … Continue reading
Art Conservation Painting Restoration Client Testimonials from Orange County, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City
Nothing is as powerful as a spontaneous testimonial from a satisfied client. But can you trust the word or opinion of another person? Perhaps they don’t know the difference between a stretcher bar and a strainer? But, WHAT IF you … Continue reading
Smoke Damage on Art, Collectibles, Heirlooms and Antiques – Tips For Making An Insurance Claim – Smoke Damaged Oil Painting
This article is by guest blogger Charles out of Orange, CA who is an “Expert Broker” or “Independant Adjuster” for insurance companies who need to find the right people for the right job. I asked Charles to write about this … Continue reading