- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
- 300 Year Old Buddha’s Lacquer and Gold Leaf Layers Stabilized and Preserved At The Mission Inn, Riverside CA
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: analysis of art
Same Analytical Methods Used On Famous Painting By Peter Bruegel the Elder Displayed in Exhibition, “Traces: Revealing Secrets in Art and History” at Cal Lutheran University”
Infrared and x-radiography were utilized to unravel the changes in the Old Master painting of the video below, revealing also interesting historical details and perhaps insights into the political views of the renown artist. This article demonstrates methods of interesting … Continue reading
Standard operating procedure and due diligence for art collectors, curators etc should be the inspection of the artwork , BEFORE ACQUISITION, with a black light (also known as a UV light). But contemporary and modern art often pose weird and … Continue reading