- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
- 300 Year Old Buddha’s Lacquer and Gold Leaf Layers Stabilized and Preserved At The Mission Inn, Riverside CA
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: art restoration
A New York art dealer has a client that needs some art conservation help in Utah and after looking over my resume wrote me that, yes, they had seen where we’ve done work for the Fine Arts Museum in SF … Continue reading
By Annia Bonifaz, Guest Blogger Responding and taking care of smoke damaged paintings, art and antiques is a job or need with which you will require expert, professional help. This article tells about a couple of recent true-life stories designed … Continue reading
Isn’t there a movie or skit of Mr. Bean cleaning and then retouching a painting?! I never thought we’d see the real deal. Last week as this story leaked out onto the international news networks, I began having people mention … Continue reading
This video link of the art conservation/restoration of monumental realistic beautiful outdoor mural by Kent Twitchell at Biola University will take you to the dedicated page for this project. Kent teamed up with Scott Haskins to resolve difficult conservation questions … Continue reading
The art conservation on this beautiful Dutch Old Master, oil on panel, was just completed for an art collector in Las Vegas. Even though it was a pretty painting, I think he bought it for a very good price at … Continue reading
This wonderful painting on canvas by Minerva Teichert of Pioneers was glued down to plywood when it was last restored… and a poor job it was. Bubbles or detachments showed how unevenly and poorly it was attached. But here’s a … Continue reading