- Spanish Colonial Art Restoration – The Earliest European Art in California
- Mural Conservation Treatments and Historic Preservation Studies Discover Important Italian Artwork and History In The Garda Lake Area
- Should I Put Glass In Front Of My Painting When I Frame It?
- Frankie Boyer On Biz Talk Radio Interviews Art Expert Scott M. Haskins
- Graffiti Art, Street Art… Save It As Valuable Contemporary Art?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: painting conservation
Preparing for the Henrietta Berk Retrospective at the Hilbert Museum of California Art at Chapman University
This article is about preparing newly rediscovered important artwork from the 1960s Post WWII Abstract Expressionist Bay Area for the Henrietta Berk Retrospective at the Hilbert Museum of California Art at Chapman University. Collaborating and consulting experts for the exhibition are Steven … Continue reading
This wonderful painting on canvas by Minerva Teichert of Pioneers was glued down to plywood when it was last restored… and a poor job it was. Bubbles or detachments showed how unevenly and poorly it was attached. But here’s a … Continue reading