- Rainy March in SoCal – Water Damaged Collectibles?
- Public Art Mural’s Graffiti Protection Coating (Our Multi-Layer Applications) Is Put To The Test
- Art Restoration of Family Portraits Requires Expert Help
- Mural Restored of Famous Porterville, CA Marching Bands – Maintaining Public Art
- Get Intimate With Your Art – Maintenance Dusting of Michelangelo’s David Provides A Suggestion For Your Collection.
Like us on Facebook
Category Archives: Publications
Understanding Disaster Risk for Digital Heritage and Memories
June 2, 2021 An ICCROM virtual conference and training on preserving your digital memories. It may be a bit “corporate” or professional but the info should be good. Also, remember my publications, which are the most widely distributed and well … Continue reading
Posted in Consultations, Disaster/Emergency Response, In Lab, Insurance, Painting on canvas, Professional activities, Publications, Saving Public Art Tagged disaster clean up and response Comments Off on Understanding Disaster Risk for Digital Heritage and Memories
Save Your Pet From A Disaster Book Author Interview with Scott M. Haskins by Host Elizabeth Stewart
The publishing of our book, How To Save Your Pet From A Disaster is recommended by a NY Times Top 10 Selling Author Raymond Aaron (Who has written 2 Chicken Soup for the Soul books) who submitted our manuscript for … Continue reading
Posted in Consultations, Publications, Speaking Engagements, Workshops Tagged Protect Your Pet Comments Off on Save Your Pet From A Disaster Book Author Interview with Scott M. Haskins by Host Elizabeth Stewart