- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
- 300 Year Old Buddha’s Lacquer and Gold Leaf Layers Stabilized and Preserved At The Mission Inn, Riverside CA
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: fine arts insurance policy
Smoke Damage on Art, Collectibles, Heirlooms and Antiques – Tips For Making An Insurance Claim – Smoke Damaged Oil Painting
This article is by guest blogger Charles out of Orange, CA who is an “Expert Broker” or “Independant Adjuster” for insurance companies who need to find the right people for the right job. I asked Charles to write about this … Continue reading