- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Category Archives: Testimonials
The artworks are heirlooms being passed down to the next generation and are full of memories and “triggers” for good family history stories. See this testimonial. Questions 805 564 3438 Continue reading
With Art Restoration of Emotionally Important Items, A Personal Connection with Clients Almost Always Happens
Art restoration testimonial by Jane Russell
This article was syndicated for USA national redistribution. Its a bit of a coup to get an article syndicated, and its certainly prestigious, as additional “proof” that the info and the author are considered far and wide authoritative and an … Continue reading
PRESS RELEASE: Rafael Navarro Barajas Murals in Medical Park Tower to be Removed and Donated With redevelopment work well underway at Medical Park Tower, Lillibridge Healthcare Services today announced that the two lobby murals painted in 1967 by Mexican artist … Continue reading
By Khola Malik, Guest Blogger This article has been syndicated at www.NewsReleaseWire.com/256479 What does it mean to be syndicated? See end of article. Cracked oil paint layers, dull or faded colors, yellowed varnish, tears, scratches, and holes in old oil paintings … Continue reading