- Spanish Colonial Art Restoration – The Earliest European Art in California
- Mural Conservation Treatments and Historic Preservation Studies Discover Important Italian Artwork and History In The Garda Lake Area
- Should I Put Glass In Front Of My Painting When I Frame It?
- Frankie Boyer On Biz Talk Radio Interviews Art Expert Scott M. Haskins
- Graffiti Art, Street Art… Save It As Valuable Contemporary Art?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Public art
I had something happen to me and I’m not sure what to think about it… whether it’s odd or funny or…? As you can see from previous posts, we are working on the side of a freeway in Grand Prairie … Continue reading
Recognized as a national expert in mural conservation, CNN and the New Jersey Herald call Scott M. Haskins to review details (fact check) of the article and quote him… National News http://www.njherald.com/article/20180616/AP/306169936 This Aug. 5, 2015 photo provided by Frank … Continue reading
A common concern for public art on display is protection against accidents, even vandalism, and to find a way to make the often valuable artwork safe for maintenance. Seismic safety, especially along the Wasatch Front in Utah, both for the … Continue reading
This original blog post of graffiti removal and catching graffiti vandals with video cameras was written in 2011… 9 years ago. Now, with hind-sight being 20/20, I’ve added a few UPDATE comments at the end of this blog post. This … Continue reading