- Spanish Colonial Art Restoration – The Earliest European Art in California
- Mural Conservation Treatments and Historic Preservation Studies Discover Important Italian Artwork and History In The Garda Lake Area
- Should I Put Glass In Front Of My Painting When I Frame It?
- Frankie Boyer On Biz Talk Radio Interviews Art Expert Scott M. Haskins
- Graffiti Art, Street Art… Save It As Valuable Contemporary Art?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: lining
William Sargent Kendall’s “The Artist’s Wife and Daughters” in the lab for Art Conservation Treatments
by Oriana Montemurro, Art Conservator In Stones of Venice John Ruskin wrote, “what we want art to do for us is to stay what is fleeting. Immortalize the things that have no duration.” In large part, that is what has … Continue reading
Here’s a couple of pictures of art conservation treatments in the lab this week: Large paintings need special handling to make sure the paint is not stressed: and… doing structural work on two paintings. The closest one needed previous restorations … Continue reading