- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: stabilize cracking on oil paintings
Here’s a couple of pictures of art conservation treatments in the lab this week: Large paintings need special handling to make sure the paint is not stressed: and… doing structural work on two paintings. The closest one needed previous restorations … Continue reading