- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
- 300 Year Old Buddha’s Lacquer and Gold Leaf Layers Stabilized and Preserved At The Mission Inn, Riverside CA
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Travel
During my years of acquiring a masters degree level education in art conservation of paintings (easle paintings and murals) at ENAIP in Italy (1975-1978) our Lombardy Province government sponsored program was in collaboration with the Istituto Centrale del Restauro (ICR), … Continue reading
Have you ever thought about how art conservation and especially painting restoration of old works of art help us to look back in history? Think about how much info we get about old architecture long lost, old and ancient clothes … Continue reading
I’ve just had the pleasure of going to Barcelona, Spain to exchange a visit with our (FACL’s) recent visiting painting conservator, Mrs. Nuria Pique. At the end of last year we were fortunate to have Nuria work with … Continue reading