- Spanish Colonial Art Restoration – The Earliest European Art in California
- Mural Conservation Treatments and Historic Preservation Studies Discover Important Italian Artwork and History In The Garda Lake Area
- Should I Put Glass In Front Of My Painting When I Frame It?
- Frankie Boyer On Biz Talk Radio Interviews Art Expert Scott M. Haskins
- Graffiti Art, Street Art… Save It As Valuable Contemporary Art?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Travel
During my years of acquiring a masters degree level education in art conservation of paintings (easle paintings and murals) at ENAIP in Italy (1975-1978) our Lombardy Province government sponsored program was in collaboration with the Istituto Centrale del Restauro (ICR), … Continue reading
Have you ever thought about how art conservation and especially painting restoration of old works of art help us to look back in history? Think about how much info we get about old architecture long lost, old and ancient clothes … Continue reading
I’ve just had the pleasure of going to Barcelona, Spain to exchange a visit with our (FACL’s) recent visiting painting conservator, Mrs. Nuria Pique. At the end of last year we were fortunate to have Nuria work with … Continue reading