- NFT Brasil PelXP.com and Fine Art Conservation Laboratories
- Whale and Dolphin Mural Coating Protection Saves Public Art
- Art Restoration of Buddhist Thangkas And Unlikely Blessings From Technology
- How I Got To Restore Art For The Most Famous Man In The World
- Rainy March in SoCal – Water Damaged Collectibles?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Travel
Art Conservation Training in Italy – A tribute to Laura Mora
During my years of acquiring a masters degree level education in art conservation of paintings (easle paintings and murals) at ENAIP in Italy (1975-1978) our Lombardy Province government sponsored program was in collaboration with the Istituto Centrale del Restauro (ICR), … Continue reading
Mural Conservation Consultant – Travel with me to see hidden and secret places!!
Have you ever thought about how art conservation and especially painting restoration of old works of art help us to look back in history? Think about how much info we get about old architecture long lost, old and ancient clothes … Continue reading
Posted in Historic Buildings - Construction Sites, Murals, Painting on canvas, Travel Tagged murals, Travel 3 Comments
Meeting with Our Art Conservation Colleague In Barcelona, Spain
I’ve just had the pleasure of going to Barcelona, Spain to exchange a visit with our (FACL’s) recent visiting painting conservator, Mrs. Nuria Pique. At the end of last year we were fortunate to have Nuria work with … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged Professional Colleagues, Travel 3 Comments