- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Professional Colleagues
I’ve just had the pleasure of going to Barcelona, Spain to exchange a visit with our (FACL’s) recent visiting painting conservator, Mrs. Nuria Pique. At the end of last year we were fortunate to have Nuria work with … Continue reading