- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Salt Lake City
I’m working this week at the Daughters Of Utah Pioneers International Museum in Salt Lake City on two large paintings on canvas. Sometimes because of the size of the paintings, I go work on location. I’ve been received very warmly … Continue reading