A nationally distributed-online and in-print magazine is featuring Fine Art Conservation Laboratories for the painting restoration of a high profile historical painting (which will, for the time, remain nameless… sorry). The photographer thought he would grab a couple of quick shots and be out of our hair in 30 minutes but was so stimulated by our lab, our processes and the projects that he morphed into a fashion photographer that couldn’t get enough shots over a 2 1/2 hour shooting session.
He was actually very entertaining as he expressed approval for the photo posing set ups and that we were able to follow his coaching. The editors initially said they wanted to take a couple of photographs and I think it turned into a couple of hundred.
I think you’ll find both the artwork and it’s story entertaining and interesting. When it’s appropriate and we get the approval we will let you know…
A different subject, we had a few nice testimonials that clients wanted to share on video. So, those will be coming up soon. Here is the link to a very nice lady relieved to have saved her precious wedding memory:
Want to chat about your questions on art storage services and painting conservation? Call 805 564 3438 or firstname.lastname@example.org Scott M. Haskins and Virginia Panizzon Art Conservators
What does it mean that this article is “ syndicated”?
When something is published, usually by a news source, and is made available through different venues for redistribution then it is said to be syndicated. Publications that are syndicated are usually considered of value as being from an expert, educational, new worthy or valuable for wide popular interest. See syndication page at the renowned publicity site: www.NewsReleaseWire.com/239643
This website’s syndication included:
1) Included in the ExpertClick Press Room as a ‘press release.’ (different than a ‘news release’)
2) Included in the ‘Speaker Bureau Platform Page.’
3) Shown on the front page of ExpertClick, in rotation with other most recent posts.
4) Shown in the ‘News Release Results page.’
5) Included on optimized for searches on all my topics of expertise.
6) Shown via RSS linked from the Press Room. (A specific way news is actively distributed within the industry)
7) Shown in the full RSS feed from ExpertCick. (Another, different specific way news is actively distributed within the industry)
8) Syndicated to LexisNexis.com As of 2006, the company had the world’s largest electronic database for legal and public-records related information, distributor of academic content and expert opinion.
This article has been syndicated at www.NewsReleaseWire.com/255621