- Rainy March in SoCal – Water Damaged Collectibles?
- Public Art Mural’s Graffiti Protection Coating (Our Multi-Layer Applications) Is Put To The Test
- Art Restoration of Family Portraits Requires Expert Help
- Mural Restored of Famous Porterville, CA Marching Bands – Maintaining Public Art
- Get Intimate With Your Art – Maintenance Dusting of Michelangelo’s David Provides A Suggestion For Your Collection.
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: UV blacklight for inspecting art
UV Black light Tips for Revealing Secrets of Inpainting (Retouchings) on Paintings
Here’s a very useful tip for art collectors who use a black light. Using a blacklight is part of your investing survival techniques and technology! Everyone should use a black light when inspecting and evaluating art and antiques. This painting … Continue reading