- With Art Restoration of Emotionally Important Items, A Personal Connection with Clients Almost Always Happens
- Stolen Art Mysteries In The Movies And In Real Life
- Removing Murals To Save Public Art In Austin, Texas
- Mural Removal Testimonial From Project Manager
- Is This The Worst Art Storage You’ve Ever Seen? Tell us in the comment section.
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: UV blacklight for inspecting art
Here’s a very useful tip for art collectors who use a black light. Using a blacklight is part of your investing survival techniques and technology! Everyone should use a black light when inspecting and evaluating art and antiques. This painting … Continue reading