- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: UV blacklight for inspecting art
Here’s a very useful tip for art collectors who use a black light. Using a blacklight is part of your investing survival techniques and technology! Everyone should use a black light when inspecting and evaluating art and antiques. This painting … Continue reading