- Identifying and Preventing Warping from Water Damage in Paintings in Santa Barbara, Thousand Oaks, Los Angeles, and Orange County
- What to Do About Flaking on Oil or Acrylic Paintings
- Identifying and Preventing Water Damage on Paintings in Rainy Santa Barbara and Los Angeles
- What is my Collectible Worth? What is the opinion of an expert worth?
- Mastering the Art of Collection: Expert Tips for Collectors on Art Insurance and Preservation
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: analyzing art
Here’s a very useful tip for art collectors who use a black light. Using a blacklight is part of your investing survival techniques and technology! Everyone should use a black light when inspecting and evaluating art and antiques. This painting … Continue reading