- Identifying and Preventing Warping from Water Damage in Paintings in Santa Barbara, Thousand Oaks, Los Angeles, and Orange County
- What to Do About Flaking on Oil or Acrylic Paintings
- Identifying and Preventing Water Damage on Paintings in Rainy Santa Barbara and Los Angeles
- What is my Collectible Worth? What is the opinion of an expert worth?
- Mastering the Art of Collection: Expert Tips for Collectors on Art Insurance and Preservation
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Hang a painting securely
By Adrian DiUberto, Painting Conservation Intern Vintage oil paintings have always been collected financial assets. But value, and therefore the importance, is not only determined by how much it sells for. Many works of art worth little money contain our … Continue reading