- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Baroque Art
By Scott M. Haskins, Fine Art Conservator I invite you to come along with me on a recent trip to Seville, Spain. On this trip I was hoping to see and expecting to see the exquisite paintings of the Spanish … Continue reading