Work began last week on the art conservation aspects of preserving this mural, which is my part of this project. I did a video of this work you can see at https://www.fineartconservationlab.com/twitchell-biola-jesus-mural/ (its the 2nd video) . Meanwhile, Kent is in the studio mixing paint (see his testimonial about who helped him at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWtPDRg24Z0 … its the 3rd video) and getting ready to do his restoration work to make it look as good as new. We’ll shoot a video of that too.
- Identifying and Preventing Warping from Water Damage in Paintings in Santa Barbara, Thousand Oaks, Los Angeles, and Orange County
- What to Do About Flaking on Oil or Acrylic Paintings
- Identifying and Preventing Water Damage on Paintings in Rainy Santa Barbara and Los Angeles
- What is my Collectible Worth? What is the opinion of an expert worth?
- Mastering the Art of Collection: Expert Tips for Collectors on Art Insurance and Preservation
Like us on Facebook