Work began last week on the art conservation aspects of preserving this mural, which is my part of this project. I did a video of this work you can see at https://www.fineartconservationlab.com/twitchell-biola-jesus-mural/ (its the 2nd video) . Meanwhile, Kent is in the studio mixing paint (see his testimonial about who helped him at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWtPDRg24Z0 … its the 3rd video) and getting ready to do his restoration work to make it look as good as new. We’ll shoot a video of that too.
- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook