Work began last week on the art conservation aspects of preserving this mural, which is my part of this project. I did a video of this work you can see at https://www.fineartconservationlab.com/twitchell-biola-jesus-mural/ (its the 2nd video) . Meanwhile, Kent is in the studio mixing paint (see his testimonial about who helped him at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWtPDRg24Z0 … its the 3rd video) and getting ready to do his restoration work to make it look as good as new. We’ll shoot a video of that too.
- Spanish Colonial Art Restoration – The Earliest European Art in California
- Mural Conservation Treatments and Historic Preservation Studies Discover Important Italian Artwork and History In The Garda Lake Area
- Should I Put Glass In Front Of My Painting When I Frame It?
- Frankie Boyer On Biz Talk Radio Interviews Art Expert Scott M. Haskins
- Graffiti Art, Street Art… Save It As Valuable Contemporary Art?
Like us on Facebook