Work began last week on the art conservation aspects of preserving this mural, which is my part of this project. I did a video of this work you can see at https://www.fineartconservationlab.com/twitchell-biola-jesus-mural/ (its the 2nd video) . Meanwhile, Kent is in the studio mixing paint (see his testimonial about who helped him at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWtPDRg24Z0 … its the 3rd video) and getting ready to do his restoration work to make it look as good as new. We’ll shoot a video of that too.
- With Art Restoration of Emotionally Important Items, A Personal Connection with Clients Almost Always Happens
- Stolen Art Mysteries In The Movies And In Real Life
- Removing Murals To Save Public Art In Austin, Texas
- Mural Removal Testimonial From Project Manager
- Is This The Worst Art Storage You’ve Ever Seen? Tell us in the comment section.
Like us on Facebook