FACL, Inc. is known for its Las Vegas disaster response. We have over 30 years of experience and have worked on a wide variety of items, including paintings, murals, heirlooms, and collectibles. We understand that art and collectibles are often irreplaceable, and we take great care to restore them to their former glory.
Our disaster response services include:
- Emergency assessment: We will quickly assess the damage to your art and collectibles and develop a plan for restoration.
- Stabilization: We will take steps to prevent further damage to your art and collectibles.
- Cleaning: We will clean your art and collectibles using gentle methods that will not damage them.
- Repair: We will repair any damage to your art and collectibles using traditional and innovative techniques.
- Restoration: We will restore your art and collectibles to their former glory.
We also offer a variety of other services, such as:
Insurance consultation: We can help you assess the insurance value of your art and collectibles and develop a plan to protect them from future damage.
Storage: We can provide secure storage for your art and collectibles.
Transportation: We can safely transport your art and collectibles to and from our facility.
If you have any art or collectibles that have been damaged by a disaster, please contact Fine Art Conservation Laboratories today. We will work with you to restore your treasures to their former glory.
Here are some additional tips for protecting your art and collectibles from disasters:
- Keep them in a safe place. This means keeping them away from water, moisture, and pests.
- Handle them with care. Avoid touching the surface of the artwork or heirloom with your bare hands.
- Clean them regularly. Use a soft brush or cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Get them professionally insured. This will help to protect you financially in case your art or heirlooms are damaged.
- Develop a disaster plan. This plan should include steps for how you will protect your art and collectibles in the event of a disaster.
Some additional things to keep in mind when choosing a disaster response service:
- Make sure the company has experience working with art and collectibles.
- Get references from previous clients.
- Ask about the company’s insurance and security measures.
- Get a written estimate of the costs involved.
By following these tips, you can be sure to choose a disaster response service that will protect your art and collectibles to the best of their ability. Feel free to give us a call for any questions or if you’re interested in our services: (805) 666-3415.
This blog post has been syndicated at ExpertClick.com. What does it mean that this article is “ syndicated”?
It’s a bit of a coup to get an article syndicated, and its certainly prestigious, as additional “proof” that the info and the author are considered far and wide authoritative and an expert in the field. So, enjoy and trust our content!! This article was syndicated for USA national redistribution.
When something is published, usually by a news source, and is made available through different venues for redistribution then it is said to be syndicated. Publications that are syndicated are usually considered of value as being from an expert, educational, new worthy or valuable for wide popular interest. See syndication page at the renowned publicity site: https://www.expertclick.com/NRWire/
This website’s syndication included:
1) Included in the ExpertClick Press Room as a ‘press release.’ (different than a ‘news release’)
2) Included in the ‘Speaker Bureau Platform Page.’
3) Shown on the front page of ExpertClick, in rotation with other most recent posts.
4) Shown in the ‘News Release Results page.’
5) Included on optimized for searches on all my topics of expertise.
6) Shown via RSS linked from the Press Room. (A specific way news is actively distributed within the industry)
7) Shown in the full RSS feed from ExpertClick. (Another, different specific way news is actively distributed within the industry)
8) Syndicated to LexisNexis.com As of 2006, the company had the world’s largest electronic database for legal and public-records related information, distributor of academic content and expert opinion.
This article has been syndicated at https://www.expertclick.com/NRWire/