- Mural Restoration, Bigger Than 6 Mt. Rushmores, On Prado Dam Bicentennial Mural Near Corona and Riverside, CA Set To Start
- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Irvine Museum
Many people have heard that we were responsible for saving the wonderful, gorgeous mural of a tropical jungle by Jessie Arms Botke from demolition but few have heard the story. So, here it is! In 1992 I got a call … Continue reading