- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Cleaning paintings
Some of you may remember that Rembrandt’s Night Watch was damaged by a vandal with a knife a number of years ago. The art conservation of the damaged masterpiece made for a very interesting documentary (if you understand Dutch!) in … Continue reading