“Your blog post has been syndicated at ExpertClick.com”
Its a bit of a coup to get an article syndicated, and its certainly prestigious, as additional “proof” that the info and the author are considered far and wide authoritative and an expert in the field. So, enjoy and trust our content!! This article was syndicated for USA national redistribution. What does it mean that this article is “ syndicated”? See end of article for explanation.
Throughout the decades of my services in art conservation, analyzing artwork and
working with collectors and institutions I have had the discussion, many times, about the many facets of finding and recuperating stolen artwork. I’ve been involved in the process many times… though I’ve never ended up following clues and escaping through catacombs below St. Marks Square running for our lives from the bad guys. It is certainly the subject of interesting novels and movies! Scan this article for some interesting details, recently in the news: https://greekreporter.com/2021/12/09/looted-antiquities-steinhart-greece/?fbclid=IwAR0XEwNdN0cV62J9f7xv1_QlwZOjnPcaRdyyhBfXTp5LG38eii1XGXdAyYg
This turn of the 20th century painting which used to be in perfect condition, was cut out of its frame and rolled up like a newspaper by the thieves, hoping to imitate, I guess, the theft of the Rembrandt in the movie Entrapment. Unlike the make believe Rembrandt, this painting freaked out and the paint shattered and flaked off when it was rolled up. In fact, when it was brought to us by the heart broken son of the woman in the portrait, he passed it along to me like a plate of corn flakes, fearful of a gust of wind.
Comments? Questions? Call Art Conservators Scott M. Haskins and Virginia Panizzon 805 564 3438 firstname.lastname@example.org
What suggestions about the lesson to be gleaned from this story? Leave your comments!
What does it mean that this article is “ syndicated”?
When something is published, usually by a news source, and is made available through different venues for redistribution then it is said to be syndicated. Publications that are syndicated are usually considered of value as being from an expert, educational, new worthy or valuable for wide popular interest. See syndication page at the renowned publicity site: https://www.expertclick.com/NRWire/Releasedetails.aspx?id=264653
This website’s syndication included:
1) Included in the ExpertClick Press Room as a ‘press release.’ (different than a ‘news release’)
2) Included in the ‘Speaker Bureau Platform Page.’
3) Shown on the front page of ExpertClick, in rotation with other most recent posts.
4) Shown in the ‘News Release Results page.’
5) Included on optimized for searches on all my topics of expertise.
6) Shown via RSS linked from the Press Room. (A specific way news is actively distributed within the industry)
7) Shown in the full RSS feed from ExpertClick. (Another, different specific way news is actively distributed within the industry)
8) Syndicated to LexisNexis.com As of 2006, the company had the world’s largest electronic database for legal and public-records related information, distributor of academic content and expert opinion.
This article has been syndicated at https://www.expertclick.com/NRWire/Releasedetails.aspx?id=264653