Meet the experts at https://www.FineArtConservationLab.com We provide door to door services throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Thousand Oaks and Santa Barbara areas
Note our media page: https://www.FineArtConservationLab.com/media-room. See the playlists on our YouTube channel for numerous testimonials and fun adventures in an area of art you probably don’t know much about. Subscribe!!
Scott M. Haskins, Virginia Panizzon, Art Conservators 805 564 3438 firstname.lastname@example.org
“Your blog post has been syndicated at ExpertClick.com”
Its a bit of a coup to get an article syndicated, and its certainly prestigious, as additional “proof” that the info and the author are considered far and wide authoritative and an expert in the field. So, enjoy and trust our content!!
What does it mean that this article is “ syndicated”?
When something is published, usually by a news source, and is made available through different venues for redistribution then it is said to be syndicated. Publications that are syndicated are usually considered of value as being from an expert, educational, new worthy or valuable for wide popular interest. See syndication page at the renowned publicity site: www.NewsReleaseWire.com/238939
This website’s syndication included:
1) Included in the ExpertClick Press Room as a ‘press release.’ (different than a ‘news release’)
2) Included in the ‘Speaker Bureau Platform Page.’
3) Shown on the front page of ExpertClick, in rotation with other most recent posts.
4) Shown in the ‘News Release Results page.’
5) Included on optimized for searches on all my topics of expertise.
6) Shown via RSS linked from the Press Room. (A specific way news is actively distributed within the industry)
7) Shown in the full RSS feed from ExpertCick. (Another, different specific way news is actively distributed within the industry)
8) Syndicated to LexisNexis.com As of 2006, the company had the world’s largest electronic database for legal and public-records related information, distributor of academic content and expert opinion.