- Graffiti Art, Street Art… Save It As Valuable Contemporary Art?
- An Interesting Personal Story About Where Baroque Music, French Blue Bloods and Vintage Paintings with Hurdy-Gurdys Lead Me.
- Understanding Disaster Risk for Digital Heritage and Memories
- Oil Painting Restoration in Salt Lake City – a famous art dealer gives his trusted source
- WPA historic mural restoration expert Scott M. Haskins is interviewed by Sirius FM 143 national talk radio Julie Rose
Like us on Facebook
Category Archives: Art on Paper
One of the other street/graffiti artists that is well known besides Banksy is Keith Haring. We just had a paste-up come into the lab for preservation treatments (it doesn’t really need much in the way of “restoration”). It was obviously … Continue reading
“Consultation at home or office at no charge?!?!” “You pick up and deliver?” We get around… Our circulation through the areas listed below is done so often and effortlessly by our office that we consider these “our backyard:” Santa Monica … Continue reading
By Scott M. Haskins, Art Conservator Recently we received a contract from the United States Coast Guard to first consult with them about the needs of a collection of 29 works of art on paper then to do the art … Continue reading