- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Post war expressionism
Art restoration, fix a painting, painting conservation – Orange County – Laguna Beach – Newport Beach – Santa Ana
Laguna Beach and Costa Mesa are places I go often to meet with clients who collect paintings. I also meet with people in Corona del Mar, Newport Beach, Tustin, Santa Ana. Some of the clients are private collectors and others … Continue reading
Sonya Rapoport Post War Expressionist Painting, Thought To Be Ruined, Saved, Picked Up in Carmel, CA and Awaiting Painting Conservation
FACL, Inc. has many clients in the Carmel, CA area including the cities of Carmel and Monterey, The Monterey Museum of Art, The Monterey Maritime Museum and numerous galleries in Carmel. Some of those galleries include Trotter Galleries, Karges Fine … Continue reading