- Rainy March in SoCal – Water Damaged Collectibles?
- Public Art Mural’s Graffiti Protection Coating (Our Multi-Layer Applications) Is Put To The Test
- Art Restoration of Family Portraits Requires Expert Help
- Mural Restored of Famous Porterville, CA Marching Bands – Maintaining Public Art
- Get Intimate With Your Art – Maintenance Dusting of Michelangelo’s David Provides A Suggestion For Your Collection.
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: lead white adhesive
Naval Air Base Historic Mural To Be Saved
A week or so ago, I was asked to consult for the Naval Air Base in Fort Lauderdale Florida. They had 95 deg., 95 % humidity and forest fires that filled the air with smoke and ash. I was happy … Continue reading
Posted in Murals Tagged art conservation, detaching a mural, Historic Mural, lead white adhesive, mural restoration, Naval Air Base, remove a mural, save a mural, Scott Haskins Comments Off on Naval Air Base Historic Mural To Be Saved