- Spanish Colonial Art Restoration – The Earliest European Art in California
- Mural Conservation Treatments and Historic Preservation Studies Discover Important Italian Artwork and History In The Garda Lake Area
- Should I Put Glass In Front Of My Painting When I Frame It?
- Frankie Boyer On Biz Talk Radio Interviews Art Expert Scott M. Haskins
- Graffiti Art, Street Art… Save It As Valuable Contemporary Art?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Infrared Exam
A serene painting by the California Impressionist master painter Guy Rose of French Haystacks done about 1910 walked into my lab today for an examination. The painting was in a private collection that, a couple of months ago, has passed … Continue reading
Lost Leonardo Searched for with Infrared – Its also used to help art collectors find lost signatures – A short video
By Kelly Rose Almeida, Guest Blogger From Leonardo Da Vinci to your own paintings, this instrument is used to search for hidden treasures within art across the globe. Every art history class that learns about the beauty of the Renaissance … Continue reading
Vintage oil painting’s old labels can provide valuable information for art collectors! 3 tips to save them
By Chelsea Padgett, Guest Blogger Last week a beautiful painting of a lady came into the lab. The back of the painting had fragments of an old ripped apart label. Labels are apart of the painting’s history and can increase … Continue reading