- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Hollywood Collectibles
Located in the area of the Hollywood Bowl, is the 1988 mural that was painted as a memorial to the successful research that controls AIDS, entitled “Blue Moon Trilogy,” that we restored for the city of Los Angeles this last … Continue reading