- Spanish Colonial Art Restoration – The Earliest European Art in California
- Mural Conservation Treatments and Historic Preservation Studies Discover Important Italian Artwork and History In The Garda Lake Area
- Should I Put Glass In Front Of My Painting When I Frame It?
- Frankie Boyer On Biz Talk Radio Interviews Art Expert Scott M. Haskins
- Graffiti Art, Street Art… Save It As Valuable Contemporary Art?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: 1984 Olympics
Freeway murals in downtown LA are really a study on the subject of graffiti. Caltrans is required by law to keep graffiti under control and off walls… even if those walls have really great murals on them.The Mural Conservancy of … Continue reading
101 Freeway in LA – Caltrans’ solution- paint it out. Of the 10 murals painted along Los Angeles Freeways to celebrate the 1984 Olympics, 7 have been painted out by Cal Trans and the other three are slated for being … Continue reading