- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Rescued from War
“Monuments Men” and “Saving Italy” How did Europe’s great works of art survive the destruction of World War II?
Robert Edsel, author of “Monuments Men” and “Saving Italy” gives you the details and incredible story. I just download “Saving Italy” in audio format and can’t wait to get into it. But right now, I’m listening to the precursor to … Continue reading