- Removing Murals To Save Public Art In Austin, Texas
- Mural Removal Testimonial From Project Manager
- Is This The Worst Art Storage You’ve Ever Seen? Tell us in the comment section.
- News From Corona-Riverside, CA Bicentennial Freedom Mural Restoration Proposal Update – just a quick drive by
- Specialized Art Storage Services At FACL Are Getting Noticed
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Earthquake Damage of Murals
I’ve posted previously about the exciting research, fundraising and mural conservation efforts for an extremely important and historic element of the main chapel of the Santa Barbara Mission. The 1786 backdrop was designed with architectural features, statues and lots of … Continue reading