- Friends of the Mission Inn Art Conservation Team
- During Our Mural Restoration Project in the Heart of Hollywood We Saw Some Cool Stuff!
- Protecting Collectibles at Home – A painful lesson to be learned from the “professionals” at the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Restoration Of An Heirloom Painting Testimonial, Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
- Does a Public Art Mural Need Varnish If Graffiti Is Not A Problem?
Like us on Facebook
Tag Archives: Downtown Los Angeles
Kent Twitchell’s Morphesis mural, of which that we just finished the mural conservation,… tagged big time!
I just posted one week ago the final details and short video of the completion of the art conservation/mural restoration/graffiti removal from the Jim Morphesis Monument by Kent Twitchell (https://www.fineartconservationlab.com/projects/murals/art-conservation-of-exquisite-mural-on-los-angeles-freeway-completed/). That was on Wednesday. Sometime that same weekend, the mural … Continue reading