A popular blog has written about specialized storage facilities for high value items and has highlighted the specialized fine art storage services at Fine Art Conservation Laboratories. But there is much more in the article than just “blowing our horn.” Take a look:
The article goes no to say:
Why not store your art collection inside a local professional art conservation laboratory? The art trade and respected institutions from across the country utilize Santa Barbara’s Fine Art Conservation Laboratories, pictured above, which specializes in the conservation, preservation, and restoration of paintings on paper, canvas, and murals.
Directors of large and small museums trust the facility. So do art collectors, and those in charge of government collections and corporate collections, along with auction houses, historical societies, and private individuals who have collected rare works over the years or inherited wonderful possessions from the past.
The basic warehouse structure is made of durable steel and concrete. Priceless items are protected inside with high-quality building security that includes immediate response fire and police. The benefits don’t stop there, however.
Benefits of using the art collection concierge services of Fine Art Conservation Laboratories:
- Storage in the same building as the art conservation facility.
- Immediate access/response by veteran professional art conservators and technicians.
- No public access to storage areas.
- Double fire suppression system using water sprinklers and halon in a concrete and steel building.
- Pest control.
- Mold and odor mitigation.
- Active low-grade temperature control keeping it between 60 to 75 degrees.
- Concierge Services.
- Storage facility located next to UPS Shipping Center and close to FedEx Shipping.
- Supplemental insurance is available.
- Wrapping, crating, and shipping service.
- Pickup and delivery in Southern California, The Central Coast, Las Vegas and Salt Lake City, UT.
- Art Installation and de-installation at residence or business.
- Only fully trained, qualified professionals touch the artwork.
- Safe Zone From Natural Disasters.
Art Conservator Scott Haskins is a world-renown expert in art preservation and restoration. Due to his deep knowledge on the subject, he is called upon as an expert witness in the Los Angeles Supreme Court system and on behalf of the federal government when it comes to public art issues. He has consulted for a long list of notable organizations, including Pope Paul VI’s family, the Shroud of Turin project, the Historical Dept of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the Getty Conservation Institute, the U.S. Government, and many others. He also is a grant reviewer for the Institute of Museum and Library Services, a program of the U.S. government.
With those credentials at the helm, you can trust this facility with your rarest piece of art.
Questions? Call 805 564 3438 firstname.lastname@example.org
This collector had a warehouse… so he was automatically the smartest guy on the block, a legend in his own mind. But he was saving money!