- Santa Barbara Art Expert Restores Historic Mammoth Mural AIDS Painting Near Hollywood Bowl In Los Angeles
- Treasured Collectibles in a Pile of Stuff… Las Vegas, Art Restoration Testimonial
- 3 Super Interesting Preservation and Restoration Mural Projects Stopping Flaking Paint
- Early Utah Artist Masterpiece Painting Restored
- Graffiti Art, Public Art, Street Art… Vandalism, Sign of the Times, Valuable Contemporary Art?
Where our visitors to this website come from:
- Sistine Chapel Villa D'Este Lost Leonardo mural conservation research Tintoretto art dealer Fred Page Daughters of Utah Pioneers Brigham Young Salt Lake City Mormon pioneers Royal Carriages newspaper article Craquelure fine arts insurance policy damage from movers construction site earthquake preparedness Save Your Stuff mural relocation Speaker Inept restoration Jessie Arms Botke Irvine Museum Mormon art Edgar Payne Jim Morphesis Scott M. Haskins Redmond testimonials LA Chamber Orchestra Banksy Lita Albuquerque 1984 Olympic mural murals on 101 freeway graffiti abatement 7th Street Altarpiece freeway mural Judy Baca Sonya Rapoport Abstract expressionism Carmel-by-the-Sea William Wendt Steve Stern Tagged Isabel Rojas-William Alonzo Davis Downtown Los Angeles 1984 Summer Olympics video surveillance collection care Museum Wax world class art Baroque Art Texas State University fine art insurance claims art salvage repair a rip mural protection oil painting restoration analyse a painting disaster clean up and response AIC family heirlooms rip repair testimonial Smoke damaged collectibles Smoke odor on collectibles Mural restoration consultation flaking paint on murals shipping damage of art Woolsey Fire San Diego Art Restoration outdoor mural protection Amateur Restorer Ruins Art Painting restoration testimonial Scott Haskins media 19th c. maritime oil painting vintage oil painting restoration Military art on paper Hang a painting securely Santa Barbara Mission Spanish missions in California memorabilia Cleaning paintings Cleaning William Sargent Kendall Springville Museum of Art Rescued from War water damaged storage Forensic studies The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints art restorer Buck Winn Texas Hilbert Museum of California Art Help and Consultation rip repair Colin Campbell Cooper Professional Colleagues mural conservation consultation project Caltrans mural MCLA painting conservation painting glued down save a mural detaching a mural remove a mural watercolor mold Marian Kovinick large painting Pasadena Museum of California Art PMCA Vysekal lead white adhesive Historic Mural black art restoration Fair Park TSU Houston Texas collection survey expert witness Street Art Naval Air Base Fine Art Conservation Laboratories California Department of Transportation MOCA hot table TSU University of Utah Museum of Fine Arts stabilize cracking on oil paintings LDS Church Museum of Church History LeConte Stewart Paul Lauritz art collector Vintage Hawaiian Art varnishing murals Steve McQueen Strother Martin nicotine LDS CHurch History Dept. Dutch Old Master art and antiques analyzing art UV blacklight for inspecting art Springville Art Museum inpainting rip repair detaction retouching faclinc vintage oil painting removing a mural Armin Hansen restoring a painting Mural Conservancy Monterey Museum of Art cleaning mural lining 1984 Olympic Freeway murals Isabel Rojas-Williams Biola Jesus Harvey Johnson murals 1984 Olympics Biola University Minerva Teichert Los Angeles Consultation on Art Related Matters mural street art art restoration in the media Post war expressionism analysis of art Professional associations mural conservation project consultant George Stern Missions of California media Edwin Deakin mural removal cleaning an oil painting Public art clean a painting expert mural restorer smoke damage Travel Infrared Exam outdoor murals Caltrans graffiti removal historic preservation cleaning painted out murals Jim Morphesis Monument painting restoration Mural Conservancy of Los Angeles art restoration Mural Conservation-restoration Graffiti cleaning a painting Scott Haskins Mural conservation art conservation Kent Twitchell mural restoration
Tag Archives: cleaning a painting
Cleaning smoke damage from artwork, other framed items and collectibles is a service we routinely take care of. Paintings are often darkened by discolored varnish too. This gorgeous tonalist vintage painting, about 1920, by Granville Redmond re-emerges from the darkness … Continue reading
Wonder Woman has been busy lately saving the world and now she’s doing art restoration on ancient statues at the Met and saving the world’s heritage too. I’m glad that she sees saving our heritage as an important work worthy … Continue reading
Over the decades we have, in our art conservation and restoration laboratory repaired rips (bayonet slashing) on portraits of Russian royal family members, discovered forgotten Russian master artists and worked on an important portrait by Ilya Rapin… but we have … Continue reading
I’m working this week at the Daughters Of Utah Pioneers International Museum in Salt Lake City on two large paintings on canvas. Sometimes because of the size of the paintings, I go work on location.
Clean a Painting by William Wendt – Most Colorful Wendt You’ve Ever Seen? George Stern Finds Treasure
For those of you who have not done business with FACL, Inc. YET, let me share with you these two testimonials that we received today:
“We have trusted FACL in Santa Barbara since 2002 with all our work, especially with our … Continue reading
I’m delivering this back to its owner tomorrow. He’ll be thrilled to see the wonderful colors “back.” He really loves this print/giclee. It goes well with his Harley. This was a case when the love justifies the price even though … Continue reading
I consulted with a client in Hawaii today about doing the conservation work and making several historic paintings of volcanoes and lava look their best.