spacer
Sign up to receive the FREE Newsletter

We’ve been providing art conservation and painting restoration services to private clients in Las Vegas for many years but only on an “on demand” basis. When we get a call to restore a painting, clean a painting, fix artwork, repair a rip in a canvas painting, analyze a painting we schedule a personal visit to look over/evaluate the artwork at your location, offering a estimate of the work up front at no charge. Then, if the work is to be done, we offer PU/Delivery to your home or office.

The work’s schedule, however, needs to coordinate with other projects pick up and delivery. Fortunately, it doesn’t all depend on work to be done only in the Las Vegas area. Our lab is located in Santa Barbara, CA but we do work for clients all over the Western US and we work on murals nationally.

See a quick video tour or our lab:

We are very active in the Salt Lake City area where we do art conservation and restoration work for the LDS Church History Department and Church History Museum, the Daughter of the Utah Pioneers, The Springville Art Museum and many private collectors. So, right now, we are driving through Las Vegas every 6 weeks or so.

Give us a call to discuss your needs, and schedule and see if we can meet soon.

805 564 3438 office

805 570 4140 mobile Scott M. Haskins

References and testimonials: http://www.fineartconservationlab.com/testimonials/

and more video testimonials on YouTube Channel”Bestartdoc”:

Be Sociable, Share!

83 Responses to Las Vegas Art Restoration, Art Conservation, Painting Restoration, Painting Conservation, Repair Art – Las Vegas

1. Richard says:

I spoke to Scott this morning regarding restoration of a piece of art that was purchased in Japan 40 some years ago by my mother in law. Scott was very help full and provided me with excellent advise and referrals to determine the value of the art. This will determine quality and type of restoration required. Thanks Scott.

2. Scott M. Haskins says:

Hi Renaldo, yes, we are the most experienced professional fine art conservation lab offering services in Las Vegas. Call us at 805 564 3438, TTYS

3. Renaldo Ragsdale says:

You seem to be the only professional art conservation service provider that works in LV. Is this true? I’d love to chat about the restoration of a couple of paintings new time you come through. I’ll call.

4. Scott M. Haskins says:

Hi Jaimee, I will be coming through LV in about 3 weeks… then again in about 4-5 weeks. Call my office so we can coordinate a visit (which you don’t pay for). 805 564 3438 TTYS and thanks for leaving your comment. Scott

5. Jaimee Frayer says:

I have a painting that has rips in it. I live inHenderson. When will you be out here?

6. Scott M. Haskins says:

Cheryl, I will be in Las Vegas in about a week. Give me a call to discuss? 805 570 4140 mobile TTYS, Scott

7. Cheryl Irwin says:

I have two oil painting that have a small puncture in them. I live in Las Vegas. Do you have an artist here that can repair them?

8. Pingback: People ask me, "Do I still do the painting restoration work?" | Fine Art Conservation Laboratories (FACL, Inc.)

9. Scott M. Haskins says:

Danny, we pick up and deliver through San Diego, OC, LA and up to Santa Barbara, Las Vegas and SLC.
    Scott

10. Scott M. Haskins says:

Gary, in the upper right corner of the webpage is the sign up box.
    Thanks
    Scott

11. Scott M. Haskins says:

Linnea, give me a call!805 564 3438
    Scott

12. Scott M. Haskins says:

Hi Brian,
    I really don’t like the business model of multiple locations. Its not a profession that lends itself to franchising. There is no high volume aspect to the treatments we offer and the services are often custom-type professional responses.
    Scott

13. Scott M. Haskins says:

Debra,
    Thanks for you comment!
    Scott

14. Debra Hernandez says:

I wanted to agree with everyone here and say that you do great work! It is amazing, after watching some of your YouTube videos, what you can really do with a painting that is in need of repairs. Keep up the great work!

15. Brian Rodriquez says:

Have you ever thought about branching out across the country? Or in your case, is it easier to travel to locations and do the work yourself with your own team?

16. Linnea Diaz says:

Just the fact that you are willing to provide some sort of estimate of the cost to restore art is a lot more than some of the others people that I know will do this.

17. Tiara Allen says:

Excellent video Scott. It does a great job showing what you do and how you can help an art lover!

18. Gary Dover says:

Do you have any sort of mailing list or newsletter that you send out on a regular basis? I would like to sign up if so.

19. Danny Giguere says:

What is the max distance you would travel for a restoration job?

20. Scott M. Haskins says:

I’d be happy to Sallie. Give me a call 805 564 3438 Scott

21. Scott M. Haskins says:

Yes, Judy, give me a call! 805 564 3438 Scott

22. Scott M. Haskins says:

Hi Marjorie, yes give me a call and we’ll discuss. 805 564 3438 Scott

23. Scott M. Haskins says:

Jane, thanks for the comment.

24. Scott M. Haskins says:

Its a process that is slow going and you’d probably fall asleep. We don’t hit anything with a mop! Also, the process can take days or weeks.

25. Scott M. Haskins says:

John, what I usually talk about is the care and preservation of the things we have at home that make up our family history, like, documents, artwork, family bibles etc. I spoke this last year at an event for the City of Las Vegas (Click here to see event)

26. Joni King says:

Thanks again Scott. The consultation that you provided for us was amazing. You made my husband feel good about the fact that we had an option to get our painting fixed. Thank you!

27. Robert Duffy says:

The minute that I saw our painting was going to need work, I was not sure if I would find anyone near where we lived. I was so happy that Scott from FACL was available for a consultation and within a few weeks our painting looked as good as new 🙂 We are so happy!

28. John Cooper says:

I didn’t realize that you take on speaking engagements. That is great! That way people can learn about the process and know there is a solution to a painting in poor condition.

29. Gary Goodman says:

The work that you do for private people and organizations is top notch. So many people would assume that when a painting is ripped or faded that there would be nothing they can do about it. Thank you!

30. Salvatore Kolb says:

I never really thought about the legal part of knowing this type of thing. that makes perfect sense though. In an insurance case, especially with a painting that is worth a lot of money, testimony from a professional would be key.

31. Louise Ali says:

There is a lot to learn here. And, Scott, you seem like the perfect person to teach us all! I would really like to be able to watch a complete restoration for myself.

32. Jane Davis says:

This is one great interesting site! Also, it is nice to see that you provide us a few videos to watch while we are learning about art preservation and things like that!

33. Marjorie Tate says:

Thank you for the great work that you do. I have a painting, it is a small one, but it has a tear in the corner by the wooden framing. Is that something that you might be able to fix up?