- Woolsey Fire in Malibu – Smoke Damaged Art and Collectible Salvage, Rescue, Restoration
- Smoke and Mold Odor Removal from Smoke Damaged Art, Antiques And Collectibles in the Malibu and Thousand Oaks Woolsey Fire
- Professional Smoke Damage Restoration Services for Artwork, Antiques and Collectibles in Woolsey Fire, Malibu, Los Angeles
- Michael Jackson Collaborated With Artist Kent Twitchell To Have His Mural Painted!
- Long Beach Public Library WPA Mural Preservation and Restoration
Where our visitors to this website come from:
- Royal Carriages Tintoretto newspaper article Speaker Inept restoration mural conservation research Lost Leonardo Fred Page art dealer Villa D'Este Sistine Chapel Jessie Arms Botke Irvine Museum collection care earthquake preparedness Museum Wax Cleaning William Sargent Kendall construction site damage from movers mural relocation Save Your Stuff fine arts insurance policy Craquelure Mormon pioneers Salt Lake City Judy Baca freeway mural Alonzo Davis Downtown Los Angeles 1984 Summer Olympics LA Chamber Orchestra testimonials Banksy Scott M. Haskins Jim Morphesis Redmond video surveillance Isabel Rojas-William Edgar Payne Mormon art Daughters of Utah Pioneers Brigham Young Steve Stern William Wendt Tagged Abstract expressionism Sonya Rapoport Carmel-by-the-Sea Springville Museum of Art Rescued from War world class art Baroque Art Texas State University fine art insurance claims art salvage repair a rip mural protection analyse a painting disaster clean up and response AIC Professional associations family heirlooms Consultation on Art Related Matters San Diego Art Restoration Scott Haskins media Woolsey Fire Smoke odor on collectibles Smoke damaged collectibles Painting restoration testimonial art restoration in the media rip repair testimonial outdoor mural protection mural street art Amateur Restorer Ruins Art analysis of art oil painting restoration water damaged Spanish missions in California storage rip repair Colin Campbell Cooper Santa Barbara Mission Hang a painting securely Cleaning paintings memorabilia art on paper Military Professional Colleagues mural conservation project consultant Buck Winn Texas vintage oil painting restoration 19th c. maritime oil painting art restorer Forensic studies mural conservation consultation project Help and Consultation Hilbert Museum of California Art The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Lita Albuquerque 7th Street Altarpiece watercolor mold painting glued down painting conservation save a mural Minerva Teichert Vysekal PMCA hot table stabilize cracking on oil paintings large painting Marian Kovinick Pasadena Museum of California Art detaching a mural remove a mural black art restoration Fair Park TSU collection survey TSU Houston Texas expert witness Street Art Historic Mural lead white adhesive Naval Air Base Fine Art Conservation Laboratories California Department of Transportation inpainting MOCA Strother Martin Steve McQueen nicotine art collector University of Utah Museum of Fine Arts Dutch Old Master varnishing murals MCLA graffiti abatement retouching murals on 101 freeway 1984 Olympic mural Caltrans mural LDS Church Museum of Church History Vintage Hawaiian Art LeConte Stewart Armin Hansen rip repair detaction analyzing art UV blacklight for inspecting art art and antiques restoring a painting faclinc LDS CHurch History Dept. vintage oil painting Springville Art Museum Paul Lauritz removing a mural lining Monterey Museum of Art Biola University Mural Conservancy murals Harvey Johnson Isabel Rojas-Williams 1984 Olympics Biola Jesus 1984 Olympic Freeway murals Edwin Deakin cleaning mural media Missions of California George Stern Post war expressionism Los Angeles cleaning an oil painting expert mural restorer clean a painting mural removal cleaning painted out murals Travel Infrared Exam Public art smoke damage outdoor murals graffiti removal historic preservation Caltrans Jim Morphesis Monument painting restoration Mural Conservancy of Los Angeles art restoration Mural Conservation-restoration Graffiti cleaning a painting Scott Haskins Mural conservation art conservation Kent Twitchell mural restoration
Tag Archives: mural restoration
Octopus and sharks in art… This is a mural that Fine Art Conservation Laboratoriescleaned and coated for protection for long term preservation in Santa Monica, California during the last couple of days. While this mural is not at risk for … Continue reading
Is Street Art Worth Saving? A Conundrum! International mastermind group debates mural and art conservation issues
Is Street Art Worth Saving? A Conundrum! International mastermind group debates mural and art conservation issues for contemporary art murals in public places
By Scott M. Haskins, Art Conservator
Trying to conserve, as a general idea, contemporary street art has an almost … Continue reading
Preservation and Restoration of a very cute 27 ft. mural, Animal Circus by Hubbel Reed McBride c.1940. Its lining and stabilization.
I can’t imagine that anyone would want to destroy such a quality painting and fun subject matter as this painting. I’d like to share the fun subject matter of a mural that was saved from demolition in Denver, Colorado.
Animal Circus … Continue reading
Lining Large Paintings Highlighted by American Institute for the Conservation of historic and Artistic Works
An action photo of the lining process (art restoration treatment) of three 30′ paintings in this month’s header of the Facebook page of the AIC, highlighted the art conservation practice of Fine Art Conservation Laboratories. Independent art conservators are represented … Continue reading
Expert Historic Preservation Consultant On Extra-Ordinary Baroque Murals Hidden Away in Northern Italy
The magical art of illusion and perspective.
Restoration of historic murals of masterpiece quality.
Garda Lake has been a highly appreciated resort area since Roman times. On one side of the lake is Brescia and the other side is Verona, both centers … Continue reading
The State of Idaho named Fine Art Conservation Laboratories (FACL, Inc.) in its award of the Orchid and Onion Award from The Idaho Historic Preservation Council for the mural conservation treatments of the two Minerva Teichert murals in the extensive … Continue reading
Public Art Division –
City of Los Angeles Art Collection Appoints
Fine Art Conservation Laboratories
The Art Restoration Of Texas’s Most Famous Lost Public Art By The Most Famous Texan Artist You Never Heard Of
By Jasmine Brand, Guest Blogger, Historian
James Buchanan Winn, Jr. (1905-1979), or better known as Buck Winn, was a Texas muralist, sculptor, architect, and teacher and has been said to have shaped American twentieth century art, especially in the South West. … Continue reading
By Wilson Jackson, Guest Blogger
A valuable Depression Era oil-on-canvas-glued-to-a-wall mural called “The Horse Breakers” by renown artist Fletcher Martin, painted way back in 1939, is back in it’s original community of Lamesa, TX after it was removed from a wall … Continue reading
Cowboy Rodeo WPA Mural To Be Removed_Art Conservation Consultation and Painting Restoration in Texas
While I enjoy the high profile jobs with important or even famous artwork I LOVE to work with small communities to save their public art. This art is often very important to the locals… maybe the only historical art in the community. … Continue reading