- Woolsey Fire in Malibu – Smoke Damaged Art and Collectible Salvage, Rescue, Restoration
- Smoke and Mold Odor Removal from Smoke Damaged Art, Antiques And Collectibles in the Malibu and Thousand Oaks Woolsey Fire
- Professional Smoke Damage Restoration Services for Artwork, Antiques and Collectibles in Woolsey Fire, Malibu, Los Angeles
- Michael Jackson Collaborated With Artist Kent Twitchell To Have His Mural Painted!
- Long Beach Public Library WPA Mural Preservation and Restoration
Where our visitors to this website come from:
- Royal Carriages Tintoretto newspaper article Speaker Inept restoration mural conservation research Lost Leonardo Fred Page art dealer Villa D'Este Sistine Chapel Jessie Arms Botke Irvine Museum collection care earthquake preparedness Museum Wax Cleaning William Sargent Kendall construction site damage from movers mural relocation Save Your Stuff fine arts insurance policy Craquelure Mormon pioneers Salt Lake City Judy Baca freeway mural Alonzo Davis Downtown Los Angeles 1984 Summer Olympics LA Chamber Orchestra testimonials Banksy Scott M. Haskins Jim Morphesis Redmond video surveillance Isabel Rojas-William Edgar Payne Mormon art Daughters of Utah Pioneers Brigham Young Steve Stern William Wendt Tagged Abstract expressionism Sonya Rapoport Carmel-by-the-Sea Springville Museum of Art Rescued from War world class art Baroque Art Texas State University fine art insurance claims art salvage repair a rip mural protection analyse a painting disaster clean up and response AIC Professional associations family heirlooms Consultation on Art Related Matters San Diego Art Restoration Scott Haskins media Woolsey Fire Smoke odor on collectibles Smoke damaged collectibles Painting restoration testimonial art restoration in the media rip repair testimonial outdoor mural protection mural street art Amateur Restorer Ruins Art analysis of art oil painting restoration water damaged Spanish missions in California storage rip repair Colin Campbell Cooper Santa Barbara Mission Hang a painting securely Cleaning paintings memorabilia art on paper Military Professional Colleagues mural conservation project consultant Buck Winn Texas vintage oil painting restoration 19th c. maritime oil painting art restorer Forensic studies mural conservation consultation project Help and Consultation Hilbert Museum of California Art The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Lita Albuquerque 7th Street Altarpiece watercolor mold painting glued down painting conservation save a mural Minerva Teichert Vysekal PMCA hot table stabilize cracking on oil paintings large painting Marian Kovinick Pasadena Museum of California Art detaching a mural remove a mural black art restoration Fair Park TSU collection survey TSU Houston Texas expert witness Street Art Historic Mural lead white adhesive Naval Air Base Fine Art Conservation Laboratories California Department of Transportation inpainting MOCA Strother Martin Steve McQueen nicotine art collector University of Utah Museum of Fine Arts Dutch Old Master varnishing murals MCLA graffiti abatement retouching murals on 101 freeway 1984 Olympic mural Caltrans mural LDS Church Museum of Church History Vintage Hawaiian Art LeConte Stewart Armin Hansen rip repair detaction analyzing art UV blacklight for inspecting art art and antiques restoring a painting faclinc LDS CHurch History Dept. vintage oil painting Springville Art Museum Paul Lauritz removing a mural lining Monterey Museum of Art Biola University Mural Conservancy murals Harvey Johnson Isabel Rojas-Williams 1984 Olympics Biola Jesus 1984 Olympic Freeway murals Edwin Deakin cleaning mural media Missions of California George Stern Post war expressionism Los Angeles cleaning an oil painting expert mural restorer clean a painting mural removal cleaning painted out murals Travel Infrared Exam Public art smoke damage outdoor murals graffiti removal historic preservation Caltrans Jim Morphesis Monument painting restoration Mural Conservancy of Los Angeles art restoration Mural Conservation-restoration Graffiti cleaning a painting Scott Haskins Mural conservation art conservation Kent Twitchell mural restoration
Tag Archives: Infrared Exam
A serene painting by the California Impressionist master painter Guy Rose of French Haystacks done about 1910 walked into my lab today for an examination. The painting was in a private collection that, a couple of months ago, has passed … Continue reading
Lost Leonardo Searched for with Infrared – Its also used to help art collectors find lost signatures – A short video
By Kelly Rose Almeida, Guest Blogger
From Leonardo Da Vinci to your own paintings, this instrument is used to search for hidden treasures within art across the globe.
Every art history class that learns about the beauty of the Renaissance has heard … Continue reading
Vintage oil painting’s old labels can provide valuable information for art collectors! 3 tips to save them
By Chelsea Padgett, Guest Blogger
Last week a beautiful painting of a lady came into the lab. The back of the painting had fragments of an old ripped apart label. Labels are apart of the painting’s history and can increase … Continue reading