- Historic Mission Inn Foundation Save Your Stuff Fundraiser with Scott M. Haskins and Bonhams Auction house
- International Business Club (GIN) Meeting in the Dominican Republic
- Mural Conservation of The Contribution of Negro Women in American Life and Education – A National Treasure in Houston, TX
- Historic Murals With American (Human) Values… Restoring art with a social conscience.
- Woolsey Fire in Malibu – Smoke Damaged Art and Collectible Salvage, Rescue, Restoration
Where our visitors to this website come from:
- Lost Leonardo Sistine Chapel mural conservation research Tintoretto Royal Carriages Villa D'Este art dealer Brigham Young Salt Lake City Mormon pioneers Fred Page newspaper article Speaker damage from movers Craquelure construction site earthquake preparedness collection care fine arts insurance policy Save Your Stuff Inept restoration Jessie Arms Botke Irvine Museum mural relocation Daughters of Utah Pioneers Mormon art testimonials Redmond LA Chamber Orchestra freeway mural Judy Baca Jim Morphesis Scott M. Haskins graffiti abatement 7th Street Altarpiece Lita Albuquerque Banksy Alonzo Davis Downtown Los Angeles Carmel-by-the-Sea William Wendt Steve Stern Edgar Payne Sonya Rapoport Abstract expressionism 1984 Summer Olympics video surveillance Isabel Rojas-William Tagged Museum Wax Cleaning repair a rip mural protection Baroque Art world class art Texas State University AIC disaster clean up and response 19th c. maritime oil painting oil painting restoration analysis of art analyse a painting fine art insurance claims art salvage San Diego Art Restoration Scott Haskins media Woolsey Fire Smoke odor on collectibles Smoke damaged collectibles Painting restoration testimonial Amateur Restorer Ruins Art family heirlooms rip repair testimonial outdoor mural protection mural street art vintage oil painting restoration Texas Hang a painting securely Military Santa Barbara Mission Spanish missions in California water damaged art on paper memorabilia William Sargent Kendall Springville Museum of Art Rescued from War Cleaning paintings storage rip repair The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Forensic studies art restorer Buck Winn Hilbert Museum of California Art Help and Consultation Colin Campbell Cooper Professional Colleagues mural conservation project consultant mural conservation consultation project murals on 101 freeway 1984 Olympic mural painting conservation painting glued down Minerva Teichert save a mural detaching a mural watercolor mold Marian Kovinick large painting Pasadena Museum of California Art PMCA Vysekal remove a mural lead white adhesive Fair Park black art TSU TSU Houston Texas collection survey expert witness Street Art Naval Air Base Historic Mural Fine Art Conservation Laboratories California Department of Transportation MOCA hot table restoration art collector Vintage Hawaiian Art University of Utah Museum of Fine Arts LDS Church Museum of Church History LeConte Stewart nicotine Strother Martin Caltrans mural stabilize cracking on oil paintings MCLA varnishing murals Steve McQueen Paul Lauritz Dutch Old Master analyzing art rip repair detaction LDS CHurch History Dept. UV blacklight for inspecting art inpainting retouching faclinc art and antiques removing a mural Springville Art Museum vintage oil painting restoring a painting Armin Hansen Monterey Museum of Art Mural Conservancy Isabel Rojas-Williams lining 1984 Olympics cleaning mural murals Harvey Johnson Biola Jesus Biola University Los Angeles Consultation on Art Related Matters art restoration in the media 1984 Olympic Freeway murals Edwin Deakin Professional associations Post war expressionism Missions of California George Stern media cleaning an oil painting expert mural restorer mural removal cleaning painted out murals clean a painting Travel Infrared Exam Public art smoke damage outdoor murals graffiti removal historic preservation Caltrans Jim Morphesis Monument painting restoration Mural Conservancy of Los Angeles art restoration Mural Conservation-restoration Graffiti cleaning a painting Scott Haskins Mural conservation art conservation Kent Twitchell mural restoration
Tag Archives: Infrared Exam
A serene painting by the California Impressionist master painter Guy Rose of French Haystacks done about 1910 walked into my lab today for an examination. The painting was in a private collection that, a couple of months ago, has passed … Continue reading
Lost Leonardo Searched for with Infrared – Its also used to help art collectors find lost signatures – A short video
By Kelly Rose Almeida, Guest Blogger
From Leonardo Da Vinci to your own paintings, this instrument is used to search for hidden treasures within art across the globe.
Every art history class that learns about the beauty of the Renaissance has heard … Continue reading
Vintage oil painting’s old labels can provide valuable information for art collectors! 3 tips to save them
By Chelsea Padgett, Guest Blogger
Last week a beautiful painting of a lady came into the lab. The back of the painting had fragments of an old ripped apart label. Labels are apart of the painting’s history and can increase … Continue reading