- Preservation and Restoration of a very cute 27 ft. mural, Animal Circus by Hubbel Reed McBride c.1940. Its lining and stabilization.
- Art Conservation Restoration Expert? “Have you worked for any institutions?”
- Thomas Fire and Mudslides- Saving Family Treasures
- Smoke Damage Restoration of Artwork, Antiques and Collectibles
- Cleaning a painting with smoke damage 30 sec video
Where our visitors to this website come from:
- Mormon pioneers Fred Page art dealer Villa D'Este Salt Lake City Brigham Young Steve Stern Edgar Payne Mormon art Daughters of Utah Pioneers Sistine Chapel Lost Leonardo Jessie Arms Botke Irvine Museum mural relocation Save Your Stuff Inept restoration Speaker mural conservation research Tintoretto Royal Carriages newspaper article William Wendt Carmel-by-the-Sea Banksy Scott M. Haskins Jim Morphesis Redmond Lita Albuquerque 7th Street Altarpiece Caltrans mural 1984 Olympic mural murals on 101 freeway graffiti abatement testimonials LA Chamber Orchestra Isabel Rojas-William Tagged Abstract expressionism Sonya Rapoport video surveillance 1984 Summer Olympics freeway mural Judy Baca Alonzo Davis Downtown Los Angeles fine arts insurance policy Craquelure vintage oil painting restoration 19th c. maritime oil painting oil painting restoration analysis of art Texas Buck Winn Hilbert Museum of California Art The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Forensic studies art restorer analyse a painting disaster clean up and response Texas State University fine art insurance claims art salvage family heirlooms world class art Baroque Art AIC Professional associations mural protection repair a rip Help and Consultation mural conservation consultation project William Sargent Kendall Springville Museum of Art Rescued from War Cleaning paintings Cleaning Museum Wax damage from movers construction site earthquake preparedness collection care memorabilia art on paper rip repair Colin Campbell Cooper Professional Colleagues mural conservation project consultant storage water damaged Military Hang a painting securely Santa Barbara Mission Spanish missions in California MCLA varnishing murals Minerva Teichert painting conservation save a mural detaching a mural remove a mural painting glued down watercolor Pasadena Museum of California Art Marian Kovinick PMCA Vysekal mold lead white adhesive Historic Mural Fair Park black art TSU TSU Houston Texas collection survey expert witness Street Art Naval Air Base Fine Art Conservation Laboratories California Department of Transportation MOCA large painting restoration University of Utah Museum of Fine Arts Dutch Old Master LeConte Stewart Paul Lauritz LDS CHurch History Dept. art collector Vintage Hawaiian Art hot table Steve McQueen Strother Martin nicotine Springville Art Museum LDS Church Museum of Church History removing a mural art and antiques retouching inpainting stabilize cracking on oil paintings analyzing art UV blacklight for inspecting art vintage oil painting restoring a painting Armin Hansen rip repair detaction faclinc Monterey Museum of Art clean a painting lining Mural Conservancy 1984 Olympics Isabel Rojas-Williams murals Harvey Johnson Biola Jesus Biola University 1984 Olympic Freeway murals Missions of California Edwin Deakin cleaning mural George Stern media Public art Post war expressionism Los Angeles expert mural restorer cleaning painted out murals cleaning an oil painting outdoor murals painting restoration mural removal Infrared Exam Travel smoke damage graffiti removal Jim Morphesis Monument historic preservation Caltrans Mural Conservancy of Los Angeles art restoration Mural Graffiti Conservation-restoration cleaning a painting Scott Haskins Mural conservation art conservation Kent Twitchell mural restoration
Tag Archives: Craquelure
Ripped Painting’s Damage Evaluation and Repair Proposal -Good info for art collectors and fine art insurance adjusters-
You will find it interesting… and USEFUL… to read over an evaluation I wrote for a claim on a damaged painting. Some details and names have been eliminated of course.
The other day, I inspected a painting to evaluate the impact … Continue reading